Thursday, March 12, 2009

Reconnect

Last night I just couldn’t sleep. I prayed that we could reclaim the feelings that we started out with. As I laid there I thought about how overjoyed I was with all the things that were happening with our group. God has taken this to another level and the enemy wants to divide, conquer and bring us down.

In the beginning we would read emails with joy, trust and love. I couldn't wait to get home and read those emails. It was like a book of my present, past and future unfolding before my eyes. Now are we READING INTO emails with pride, ego and misinterpretations along with reading into what is not said. If pride is an issue, please put it aside. If it’s ego let go, and if it’s anything negative, the enemy will gladly use it against us.

Lets pull together, get back on track and make this happen. We have too much love for one another to let this slip away, over WHAT?

5 comments:

Elaray said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jan Knox-Bennett said...

I whole heartedly agree. I don't feel any different about this than I did when we first started. If anything, I wish someone would give me some more to do, but I guess that will happen as time gets closer. I love you guys so much, and the family bond that we have with each other is something very special. We will see this thing through, and God will guide us as He always does. Take care and we'll talk soon.

Much Love,
Jan

Anonymous said...

Thanks Georgie, I needed that. Sometimes I feel like the fresh air kid in the group because I wasn't there all the time and I missed out on so much. I am still excited about this and am grateful that I've had a small role in its planning. Everyday that I look at the website and view the photobook and the pictures I'm reminded of how we were, how far we've come and the hopes for our future. Peace Be Still.

Hugs and kisses, Connie

Jack Shepard said...

What did I miss?

JS

Jack Shepard said...

Hey George!! What is up!!!