Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Whats up everybody.... I'm just checking in. I see things going back and fourth about different things... but like I mentioned before... This is the first time for getting together, which should be the most important issue.. getting together! Keep things simple! If there are any issues that need addressing or that you have an opinion on, don't wait until the last minute to start throwing out complaints! Throw out Solutions! Everyone working on this is doing the best they can do and doing a great job at it! DON'T COMPLAIN UNLESS YOU HAVE SOLUTION TO COUNTER THAT COMPLAINT. Otherwise go with it... enjoy one another and let's not backslide into the petty side of our childhood days... again, it's the first time and Like Us, it can only get better with time! Fran, Paula, Mary Ellen and Georgie... work it out! I have faith in y'all. Bonnie G, please continue to offer up your expertise when and where needed. When you sit back and actually think about it, y'all have a LOT of expertise at your disposal! Great minds bought us this far, in a relatively short time, great friends will take us the rest of the way and in time! Just firm things up and lets do this.. Sure with I could be there! I'm getting excited for y'all.

No comments: