Welcome!
Lots of e-mails have been floating around. That's a good thing because it means there is lots of interest in the Elmira Expressions Reunion. It's a bad thing because our e-mail accounts are clogging up!
Let's drag ourselves into the 21st century and communicate by blogging!
We can post pictures, news, and add comments to published posts.
For those of you who have never blogged, here is how it works:
1. Click "New Post" in the upper right corner. (You won't see this until you are registered.)


3. When you're finished, click publish post.
To add a comment to someone else's post, click "comments" at the end of the post!
See, it's easy.
4 comments:
See! Here's a comment!
Dah! Here's another comment! Am I doing this thing right? I'm having problems here.
You're doing fine, Cuz!
OK Lee, maybe this isn't so bad while trying to get registered I was getting a little frustrated. So cool lets see if anyone else joins in later on.
Post a Comment